วันจันทร์ที่ 15 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2557

Possible Questions for your Facelift Surgeon

Possible Questions for your Facelift Surgeon



In every consultation you should need to have followed up questions. There are checklists of questions that will help you understand the effects of facelift. During your consultation your plastic surgeon will ask if you have further questions in mind. But you really need to ask questions to enlighten your mind and shred some fears in you.

Use the following checklist of facelift questions during your consultation.

1.What kind of help will I need during my recovery?
2.What are the risks and complications associated with a facelift?
3.How are complications handled?
4.How can I expect my face to look over time?
5.How long of a recovery period can I expect?
6.What are my options if I am dissatisfied with the cosmetic outcome of my facelift?
7.Do you have before-and-after photos I can look at for this procedure and what results are reasonable for me?
8.Am I a good candidate for this procedure?
9.What will be expected of me to get the best results?
10.Where and how will you perform my procedure?
11.What surgical technique is recommended for me?
12.Are you certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
13.Were you specifically trained in the field of plastic surgery?
14.How many years of plastic surgery training have you had?
15.Do you have hospital privileges to perform this operation? And if so, at which hospitals?

Those are just few of the questions that you might need to ask.

Every surgical procedure carries with it certain risks and complications.Here at ASIA CLINIC , we don't promise perfection, but you can depend on our experienced and skillful surgeon to do his best in every single procedure he will do. 

For more questions and inquiries please contact:
Mobile : +66863984177
WhatsApp : +66863984177
Line ID : AsiaCosmeticHospital
Skype : AsiaCosmeticThailand
Email : info@asiacosmeticthailand.com